Jada Pinkett Smith is my style icon: Nicki Minaj
London: Rapper Nicki Minaj says actress Jada Pinkett Smith is her ultimate style icon.
The 30-year-old singer is a big fan of the actress` effortless look as well as her commitment to her family and her career, reported Daily Star.
"Cyndi Lauper, Grace Jones and Naomi Campbell are my fashion icons. I also really admire Jada Pinkett Smith; she`s talented, smart and down-to-earth, plus she manages to juggle family and work - I think that`s pretty commendable," Minaj said.
The `Pound the Alarm` hitmaker is famed for her ever-changing tresses and impressive collection of wigs, and Minaj says her hair takes the longest to do every day, ahead of her eyelashes.
"My hair is the most high-maintenance part of my beauty regime; I don`t know many women who change theirs as often as I do! One of the best beauty tips I`ve had is that you can layer your false lashes - I used to wear three sets but I`m down to two now," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unveiled! First teaser poster of Riteish Deshmukh, Nargis Fakhri's 'Banjo' – View pic
- Randeep Hooda’s dream girl is beautiful – See pic
- Not just LGBT, Sonam Kapoor is strong supporter of basic human rights
- So you think you know English perfectly? Try this quiz
- Box Office report of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Randeep Hooda starrer 'Sarbjit'
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how