Jamie Foxx goes geeky for new `Spider-Man` film
New York: Hollywood actor Jamie Foxx sports a never-seen-before, geeky look for the new ‘Spider-Man’ film, which was being shot here over the weekend.
Foxx plays nerdy engineer Max Dillon, who is struck by lightning while working on a power line, and transforms in super villain Electro for ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’, releasing in 2014. He certainly looked the part on the set, hiding his well-toned good looks under a weird hairdo and fake gnashers, reports thesun.co.uk.
The 45-year-old didn`t seem to mind going deglam for the role. He danced around between takes, and even mimicked Michael Jackson`s famous Moonwalk, much to the excitement of onlookers here Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu pa ji fine, recovering, tweets Kapil Sharma
- Shahid reveals how he “connected” with wife Meera
- Too much of praise for Amitabh Bachchan irked other attendees at Tiger event?
- Check out: Here’s Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Leela’ for you
- Karisma Kapoor's estranged hubby Sanjay Kapur to marry long-time girlfriend?