Janet avoids another wardrobe malfunction
London: Janet Jackson, who made headlines in 2004 for her unfortunate `wardrobe malfunction` at the Super Bowl half time show, narrowly avoided another during a concert in Taiwan on Friday.
The singer wore a skin tight, extremely low cut rubber cat suit as she performed alongside an array of exotically clad dancers, reports the Daily Mail.
The futuristic shiny suit bought back memories of 2004 when the star infamously suffered a ``wardrobe malfunction``.
While singing alongside Justin Timberlake, she accidentally revealed her breast to 90 million viewers.
A spokesman for the star later explained that the incident ’’was not intentional.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!