Janet avoids another wardrobe malfunction
London: Janet Jackson, who made headlines in 2004 for her unfortunate `wardrobe malfunction` at the Super Bowl half time show, narrowly avoided another during a concert in Taiwan on Friday.
The singer wore a skin tight, extremely low cut rubber cat suit as she performed alongside an array of exotically clad dancers, reports the Daily Mail.
The futuristic shiny suit bought back memories of 2004 when the star infamously suffered a ``wardrobe malfunction``.
While singing alongside Justin Timberlake, she accidentally revealed her breast to 90 million viewers.
A spokesman for the star later explained that the incident ’’was not intentional.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!