Janet avoids another wardrobe malfunction
London: Janet Jackson, who made headlines in 2004 for her unfortunate `wardrobe malfunction` at the Super Bowl half time show, narrowly avoided another during a concert in Taiwan on Friday.
The singer wore a skin tight, extremely low cut rubber cat suit as she performed alongside an array of exotically clad dancers, reports the Daily Mail.
The futuristic shiny suit bought back memories of 2004 when the star infamously suffered a ``wardrobe malfunction``.
While singing alongside Justin Timberlake, she accidentally revealed her breast to 90 million viewers.
A spokesman for the star later explained that the incident ’’was not intentional.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics