Jay Z to launch perfume for men
New York: Music producer-singer Jay Z is launching his first fragrance for men Nov 20.
The 43-year-old`s men`s fragrance will be launched exclusively at luxury department stores Barneys, which he collaborated with as part of his fashion line, before it is available for the rest of the US at the end of the month, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"We are going to make a big noise. For the 30 days before Christmas, it will be impossible not to know he has a fragrance," Jay Z`s fragrance licensee, Donald J. Loftus, told wwd.com.
"Jay stressed that he didn`t want to do what had been done before," Loftus added.
The singer reportedly rejected 3,200 possible names for his perfume before finally deciding that he wanted to name it Gold.
The product is expected to be released internationally in 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH