Jay Z to launch perfume for men
New York: Music producer-singer Jay Z is launching his first fragrance for men Nov 20.
The 43-year-old`s men`s fragrance will be launched exclusively at luxury department stores Barneys, which he collaborated with as part of his fashion line, before it is available for the rest of the US at the end of the month, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"We are going to make a big noise. For the 30 days before Christmas, it will be impossible not to know he has a fragrance," Jay Z`s fragrance licensee, Donald J. Loftus, told wwd.com.
"Jay stressed that he didn`t want to do what had been done before," Loftus added.
The singer reportedly rejected 3,200 possible names for his perfume before finally deciding that he wanted to name it Gold.
The product is expected to be released internationally in 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'