Jay Z to launch perfume for men
New York: Music producer-singer Jay Z is launching his first fragrance for men Nov 20.
The 43-year-old`s men`s fragrance will be launched exclusively at luxury department stores Barneys, which he collaborated with as part of his fashion line, before it is available for the rest of the US at the end of the month, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"We are going to make a big noise. For the 30 days before Christmas, it will be impossible not to know he has a fragrance," Jay Z`s fragrance licensee, Donald J. Loftus, told wwd.com.
"Jay stressed that he didn`t want to do what had been done before," Loftus added.
The singer reportedly rejected 3,200 possible names for his perfume before finally deciding that he wanted to name it Gold.
The product is expected to be released internationally in 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil': Anushka Sharma smitten with Karan Johar's signature style
- Swedish author Henning Mankell lost battle to cancer
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!
- Sunny Leone blasts Kerala government for culling stray dogs