Jean Paul Gaultier to design for Lindex
Los Angeles: French fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier has agreed to design a one-off collection for Scandinavian fashion house Lindex.
According to WWD, the 62-year-old designer is creating a range of affordable clothes for Lindex, one of the leading fashion chains in Europe.
Nina Starck, Lindex`s head of design, said: "Gaultier`s brand has a strong sense of energy and self confidence that accords well with the Lindex brand and where we are headed."
The store decided to collaborate with the French couturier to mark its upcoming 60th anniversary and 10 percent of all sales will be donated to breast cancer research charities.
The one-off autumn collection, which Gaultier describes as "bold, chic and strong", will include womenswear, childrenswear, accessories and lingerie and will be available in a select number of Lindex stores and on the company`s website starting Oct 8.
Lindex, owned by Finnish department store operator, the Stockmann Group, has 480 stores in 16 countries including all of Scandinavia, Russia, the Baltic States and Britain
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!