Jean Paul Gaultier to design for Lindex
Los Angeles: French fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier has agreed to design a one-off collection for Scandinavian fashion house Lindex.
According to WWD, the 62-year-old designer is creating a range of affordable clothes for Lindex, one of the leading fashion chains in Europe.
Nina Starck, Lindex`s head of design, said: "Gaultier`s brand has a strong sense of energy and self confidence that accords well with the Lindex brand and where we are headed."
The store decided to collaborate with the French couturier to mark its upcoming 60th anniversary and 10 percent of all sales will be donated to breast cancer research charities.
The one-off autumn collection, which Gaultier describes as "bold, chic and strong", will include womenswear, childrenswear, accessories and lingerie and will be available in a select number of Lindex stores and on the company`s website starting Oct 8.
Lindex, owned by Finnish department store operator, the Stockmann Group, has 480 stores in 16 countries including all of Scandinavia, Russia, the Baltic States and Britain
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why