Jennifer Aniston`s engagement ring too loud
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston`s engagement ring is reportedly labelled as gaudy by style experts.
The 43-year-old gave a glimpse of her engagement ring this weekend for the first time after being proposed by actor Justin Theroux in August.
She was spotted at New Mexico at the weekend, wearing her ring which is assumed to be a 8 carat diamond. However, according to experts, it looks more like a cocktail wear ring and too loud for an engagement ring, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"Jennifer`s engagement ring is valuable, for sure, but a stone that size is not exactly sophisticated," a style expert said.
"In fact, one might argue that it is downright gaudy. It looks like it belongs on the hand of a real housewife. I love Jennifer`s clean and elegant aesthetic - but this ring is completely at odds with that," the expert added.
While the date of the marriage has not been announced yet, the couple might tie the knot in New Mexico.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH