Jennifer Aniston`s hairstylist was high when he created `The Rachel` look
New York: Jennifer Aniston`s hairstylist has revealed that he was completely stoned when he gave her the now iconic haircut - `The Rachel`.
Chris McMillan , who has managed the ` Friends` star`s hair for more than a decade, told Women`s Wear Daily that he was high in 1994 when he chopped her locks into the layered, shoulder-length hairdo, the New York Daily News reported.
"I`m 14 years sober, so I feel safe enough to say that," the salon owner said.
The 44-year-old actress, who is engaged to Justin Theroux, bought into the hair care company Living Proof last October and got McMillan on board with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'