Jennifer Aniston`s hairstylist was high when he created `The Rachel` look
New York: Jennifer Aniston`s hairstylist has revealed that he was completely stoned when he gave her the now iconic haircut - `The Rachel`.
Chris McMillan , who has managed the ` Friends` star`s hair for more than a decade, told Women`s Wear Daily that he was high in 1994 when he chopped her locks into the layered, shoulder-length hairdo, the New York Daily News reported.
"I`m 14 years sober, so I feel safe enough to say that," the salon owner said.
The 44-year-old actress, who is engaged to Justin Theroux, bought into the hair care company Living Proof last October and got McMillan on board with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Karan Johar opens up about his two-year-battle with clinical depression
- Obama, DiCaprio to discuss climate change
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn