Jennifer Aniston`s hairstylist was high when he created `The Rachel` look
New York: Jennifer Aniston`s hairstylist has revealed that he was completely stoned when he gave her the now iconic haircut - `The Rachel`.
Chris McMillan , who has managed the ` Friends` star`s hair for more than a decade, told Women`s Wear Daily that he was high in 1994 when he chopped her locks into the layered, shoulder-length hairdo, the New York Daily News reported.
"I`m 14 years sober, so I feel safe enough to say that," the salon owner said.
The 44-year-old actress, who is engaged to Justin Theroux, bought into the hair care company Living Proof last October and got McMillan on board with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly