Jennifer Aniston trying hard to love her new haircut
Los Angeles: `Friends` star Jennifer Aniston, who recently sported a bob cut, says she is finding it hard to love it.
The 44-year-old actress is struggling to like her new look as after a hair cut she always wants her hair back to the way it were, reported Ace Showbiz.
"It wasn`t for a role. My hair went through a phase - I did this thing called a Brazilian and my hair did not react really well to it. It`s about two inches above my shoulders now. The minute I cut my hair I want it back. Always. It`s a guarantee. I`m trying really hard to love this one," she said.
Aniston`s hairstylist Chris McMillan revealed that she wanted something modern.
"She cut her hair. She just wanted something new and modern and wanted to cut her hair. That`s all," he said.
`We`re the Millers` star`s new haircut is reflecting her own personality.
"She likes to look natural and easy and effortless. She`s a low-maintenance girl when it comes to her hair and makeup. She definitely takes time to get ready. But it doesn`t take her an hour," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay movie review: Here’s Kajol’s verdict
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Katrina Kaif feels Indian male directors are open to emotions
- Ajay Devgn criticises his own dancing style
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season