Jennifer Aniston trying hard to love her new haircut
Los Angeles: `Friends` star Jennifer Aniston, who recently sported a bob cut, says she is finding it hard to love it.
The 44-year-old actress is struggling to like her new look as after a hair cut she always wants her hair back to the way it were, reported Ace Showbiz.
"It wasn`t for a role. My hair went through a phase - I did this thing called a Brazilian and my hair did not react really well to it. It`s about two inches above my shoulders now. The minute I cut my hair I want it back. Always. It`s a guarantee. I`m trying really hard to love this one," she said.
Aniston`s hairstylist Chris McMillan revealed that she wanted something modern.
"She cut her hair. She just wanted something new and modern and wanted to cut her hair. That`s all," he said.
`We`re the Millers` star`s new haircut is reflecting her own personality.
"She likes to look natural and easy and effortless. She`s a low-maintenance girl when it comes to her hair and makeup. She definitely takes time to get ready. But it doesn`t take her an hour," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic