Jennifer Lawrence`s new hairstyle gets thumbs up from Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence`s new eight-inch haircut has gotten the style approval from the queen of short haircut Miley Cyrus.
The 22-year-old actress debuted a short new hairdo at the 2013 GLAAD Media Awards last weekend, reported US magazine.
"I love Jennifer Lawrence`s new hair cut. Short hair, don`t care," posted the former `Hannah Montana` star, who cut her long locks into a pixie cut, on Twitter.
Lawrence`s hairstylist, Mark Townsend, said she was the one who begged him to cut it all off.
"We cut about eight inches off. It`s a shag with tons of layers. She has never cut her hair this short, it`s always been long. She was so excited to do the cut. I was the nervous one! She kept saying, `I think we should go shorter`," Townsend said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn