Jennifer Lawrence`s new hairstyle gets thumbs up from Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence`s new eight-inch haircut has gotten the style approval from the queen of short haircut Miley Cyrus.
The 22-year-old actress debuted a short new hairdo at the 2013 GLAAD Media Awards last weekend, reported US magazine.
"I love Jennifer Lawrence`s new hair cut. Short hair, don`t care," posted the former `Hannah Montana` star, who cut her long locks into a pixie cut, on Twitter.
Lawrence`s hairstylist, Mark Townsend, said she was the one who begged him to cut it all off.
"We cut about eight inches off. It`s a shag with tons of layers. She has never cut her hair this short, it`s always been long. She was so excited to do the cut. I was the nervous one! She kept saying, `I think we should go shorter`," Townsend said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH