Jennifer Lopez dons Indian designers` costume at Billboard gala
Las Vegas: Singer-turned-actress Jennifer Lopez performed in a custom made outfit by Indian designer Falguni and Shane Peacock at the Billboard 2014 Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada. She also received the Billboard Icon award at the event.
ressed in a sheer black net body suit with elaborate metallic gold and crystal work, JLo opened the show Sunday night, said a statement.
The geometric and baroque detailing gave her an edgy punk-meets-classic old world appeal while she performed on "We Are One (Ole Ola)" along with Cuban-American rapper Pitbull and Brazilian pop singer Claudia Leitte.
The designer duo, who dressed the international icon several times in the past, says that they love to work with the style icon.
"We always love working with JLo and her team. After we dressed her for the first time for the `American Idol` performance, she loved our creations and trusts us to create something that matches her design sensibility.
"We understand her style and are always looking to create something fierce and sexy for her," Shane and Falguni said jointly in a statement.
The designer duo`s outfits were also worn by the likes of Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry, Fergie, Nicole Scherzinger, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and British actress Emily Blunt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly