Jennifer Lopez dons Indian designers` costume at Billboard gala
Las Vegas: Singer-turned-actress Jennifer Lopez performed in a custom made outfit by Indian designer Falguni and Shane Peacock at the Billboard 2014 Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada. She also received the Billboard Icon award at the event.
ressed in a sheer black net body suit with elaborate metallic gold and crystal work, JLo opened the show Sunday night, said a statement.
The geometric and baroque detailing gave her an edgy punk-meets-classic old world appeal while she performed on "We Are One (Ole Ola)" along with Cuban-American rapper Pitbull and Brazilian pop singer Claudia Leitte.
The designer duo, who dressed the international icon several times in the past, says that they love to work with the style icon.
"We always love working with JLo and her team. After we dressed her for the first time for the `American Idol` performance, she loved our creations and trusts us to create something that matches her design sensibility.
"We understand her style and are always looking to create something fierce and sexy for her," Shane and Falguni said jointly in a statement.
The designer duo`s outfits were also worn by the likes of Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry, Fergie, Nicole Scherzinger, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and British actress Emily Blunt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriage
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study
- Unique ideas that will help you immortalise your wedding
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!