Jennifer Lopez is my muse, says Zuhair Murad
Los Angeles: The Lebanese fashion designer Zuhair Murad says actress-singer Jennifer Lopez is his "muse" and he loves everything about her.
Murad has created many stylish outfits for Lopez, which she endorsed on red carpets and even worn them during her "Dance Again" world tour.
"We`ve become friends and she`s my muse. I love her as a person and as a woman. I love her curves and I love her attitude and the way she walks out in a dress. And as a person she`s so sweet, I love her," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Murad as saying.
Murad, who has also styled actress Kristen Stewart and singer Taylor Swift, says when celebs flaunt his designs, it is an "emotional" moment for him.
"I love to see my creations on Hollywood celebrities. For me, it`s something very emotional when you see your creation on a beautiful American celebrity and the whole world sees your work. It`s very important exposure," said Murad.
"And I know how the stars are very picky and really focus on small details to be aware of their image and beautiful and perfect on the red carpet, so it`s really very emotional that they choose to wear my creations," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show