Jennifer Lopez not unhappy with mag cover pic, says manager
London: Jennifer Lopez’s manager has denied reports that the singer was unhappy with her picture on the cover of People magazine that made her look “old”.
However, looking at the dated looking photo of the star, it’s not hard to see why the initial story took hold.
Jennifer is pictured in a crouching pose with a wide grin and her hair styled straight with long fringe, looking decidedly unglamorous.
A source told the New York Post, her camp feels she looks old and haggard.
And apparently the Latin diva’s camp reached out to People to complain about the photograph.
But her manager Benny Medina has insisted he was happy with the final result, the Daily Mail reported.
He said that they worked closely with the editors of People and were very pleased with cover photo and the results all around.
People magazine were also quick to play down the negative press and said that it continues to have a productive relationship with Lopez and her team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!