Jennifer Lopez not unhappy with mag cover pic, says manager
London: Jennifer Lopez’s manager has denied reports that the singer was unhappy with her picture on the cover of People magazine that made her look “old”.
However, looking at the dated looking photo of the star, it’s not hard to see why the initial story took hold.
Jennifer is pictured in a crouching pose with a wide grin and her hair styled straight with long fringe, looking decidedly unglamorous.
A source told the New York Post, her camp feels she looks old and haggard.
And apparently the Latin diva’s camp reached out to People to complain about the photograph.
But her manager Benny Medina has insisted he was happy with the final result, the Daily Mail reported.
He said that they worked closely with the editors of People and were very pleased with cover photo and the results all around.
People magazine were also quick to play down the negative press and said that it continues to have a productive relationship with Lopez and her team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic