Jeremy Scott teams up with Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: American fashion designer Jeremy Scott has teamed up with pop star Miley Cyrus for his New York Fashion Week show later this year.
The US-born designer, also the creative director of Moschino, has revealed that he is working with the ‘Wrecking Ball’ singer to create his eponymous fashion week show, reports contactmusic.com.
He told MTV at the MTV VMAs this weekend: "Miley and I have something very exciting we're brewing up for the future."
Although Scott refused to divulge what the show would entail, he hinted that it would involve "a group of cool kids, rather than models."
"I'm going to let her announce it. You try to bug her when you see her,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH