Jeremy Scott teams up with Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: American fashion designer Jeremy Scott has teamed up with pop star Miley Cyrus for his New York Fashion Week show later this year.
The US-born designer, also the creative director of Moschino, has revealed that he is working with the ‘Wrecking Ball’ singer to create his eponymous fashion week show, reports contactmusic.com.
He told MTV at the MTV VMAs this weekend: "Miley and I have something very exciting we're brewing up for the future."
Although Scott refused to divulge what the show would entail, he hinted that it would involve "a group of cool kids, rather than models."
"I'm going to let her announce it. You try to bug her when you see her,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly