Jeremy Scott teams up with Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: American fashion designer Jeremy Scott has teamed up with pop star Miley Cyrus for his New York Fashion Week show later this year.
The US-born designer, also the creative director of Moschino, has revealed that he is working with the ‘Wrecking Ball’ singer to create his eponymous fashion week show, reports contactmusic.com.
He told MTV at the MTV VMAs this weekend: "Miley and I have something very exciting we're brewing up for the future."
Although Scott refused to divulge what the show would entail, he hinted that it would involve "a group of cool kids, rather than models."
"I'm going to let her announce it. You try to bug her when you see her,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!