Jeremy Scott teams up with Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: American fashion designer Jeremy Scott has teamed up with pop star Miley Cyrus for his New York Fashion Week show later this year.
The US-born designer, also the creative director of Moschino, has revealed that he is working with the ‘Wrecking Ball’ singer to create his eponymous fashion week show, reports contactmusic.com.
He told MTV at the MTV VMAs this weekend: "Miley and I have something very exciting we're brewing up for the future."
Although Scott refused to divulge what the show would entail, he hinted that it would involve "a group of cool kids, rather than models."
"I'm going to let her announce it. You try to bug her when you see her,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for