Jessica Alba debuts new hairstyle
London: Hollywood actress Jessica Alba showed off a new shorter hairstyle at the premiere of her film `A.C.O.D.`.
The 32-year-old actress joined co-stars including Adam Scott, Amy Poehler and Jane Lynch at the Landmark Theatre in Los Angeles where she showed off her new look and was dressed to impress in a cropped black top and black skirt, reported Contactmusic.
On her way to the premiere, Alba posted a picture of her newly short tresses on Facebook and wrote, "Love my new haircut."
`A.C.O.D.` (Adult Children of Divorce) tells the story of Scott`s character Carter, who is still dealing with his parents` divorce 20 years later and discovers he was an unknowing participant in a study about children of divorce.
He meets Alba`s character when he is lured into a follow-up study and the clean-cut actress plays against type as a tattooed former wild child.
`A.C.O.D.` will be released in the US on October 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'