Jessica Alba ditching the hotpants for good
London: Actress Jessica Alba has decided never to wear hotpants again.
The 31-year-old mother of two, who has donned them on-screen - most famously in 2003 film `Honey`, said she is ditching the style once and for all, reported Sun online.
"I probably won`t ever wear booty shorts. I feel pretty confident about that," Alba said.
The `Sin City` star is also unwilling to go back to one aspect of 80s power dressing.
"And I don`t like oversize shoulder pads," she added.
When discussing her relationship with her husband, the producer Cash Warren, she said she did not realise he was "the one" right away.
"I didn`t know he was `the one` but as soon as I met him I just knew we would know each other forever," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic