Jessica Alba’s Golden Globes necklace worth $5.8 million
New York: Jessica Alba had worn a diamond necklace worth 5.8 million dollars at the Golden Globes.
According to Us Weekly, the 31-year-old actress, who wasn’t even nominated for an award, nearly blinded the photographers at the Golden Globes with her sparkling Harry Winston diamond necklace teamed with a peach Oscar de la Renta gown, the New York Post reported.
Alba completed her look wearing Harry Winston’s platinum and round diamond stud earrings and a platinum and pear-shaped diamond cluster ring.
The ‘Fantastic Four’ star was one of the evening’s presenters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn