Jessica and Ashlee Simpson’s mum gave them idea of joint fashion line
Washington: Jessica and Ashlee Simpson’s mother came up with the idea for their clothing line.
The girls’ mother, Tina, was the first person to suggest they combine their two individual styles in a clothing line aimed at young girls.
“My mother thought it would be great to combine both of our styles, both of our personalities,” Contactmusic quoted Jessica as telling Fashionista.com.
She added that while it is the first time they have collaborated professionally, “It feels like we always work together.”
Describing the differences in their style, she calls her look “pretty classic, I’m pretty easy going,” while Ashlee has more of a “rock ‘n’ roll, cool, boho-chic,” look, adding: “Combining the two is always fun.”
Despite being sisters Ashlee and Jessica never quarrelled during the creative process either.
“We loved being in the approval meetings together, we loved inspiration shopping together.
“It’s been fun. I feel like all these little girls are wearing stuff that Ashlee and I would both wear,” Jessica added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- I prefer Indian designers over big international names: Aditi Rao Hydari
- See pics: RAR comes out with Autumn Winter collection!
- Wearing bow-tie everyday was Nick Jonas' fashion faux pas
- Ranbir Kapoor unveils Manish Malhotra's debut menswear line at LFW