Jessica Simpson ditches high heels for second pregnancy
Washington: Jessica Simpson, who is expecting her second child with fiance Eric Johnson, has given away high heels and is apparently practicing walking in flats.
"Practicing walking in flats around my house," Simpson tweeted on Friday, with an accompanying picture.
A source recently told Us magazine that Simpson is no longer wearing heels as her feet are swollen and wearing high heels hurts her.
The `Fashion Star` mentor, who is expecting a son this time, made a similar sacrifice during her first pregnancy with daughter Maxwell Drew, nearly 11 months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!