Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Hudson collaborate for WeightWatchers ad
London: Pregnant Jessica Simpson has teamed up with fellow diet diva Jennifer Hudson to discuss their slimming success in a new advertisement for WeightWatchers.
In the commercial, which makes its debut today, the brand`s spokeswomen strut down a street and recall past struggles to shift unwanted pounds, reported Daily Express.
Hudson said, "I was overweight my whole life. I just figured I was born that way." While Simpson added, "I obsessed about my weight my whole life. I was always on some new life-stopping diet."
Simpson, 32, who recently confirmed that she is pregnant with her second child, then praises the WeightWatchers plan, insisting, "It lets me be me. I amazed myself."
Company bosses have confirmed Simpson will not follow the diet during her second pregnancy, but she will resume the programme after giving birth.
The `I Wanna Love You Forever` hitmaker has lost more than 50 pounds (23 kgs) on Weight Watchers, while Hudson shed 80 pounds (36 kgs).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Freeze frame! ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan and ‘Aarfa’ Anushka Sharma in a ‘romantic’ still – See pic
- Have you seen Urmila Matondkar, hubby Mohsin Akhtar's LATEST pic?
- This sexy Bollywood doll colours her hair pink! See Pic
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video
- Mother's Day: Popular TV celebs recall moments when they made their mothers' proud
- Check out: Sexiest FHM covers featuring Bollywood hotties