Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Hudson collaborate for WeightWatchers ad
London: Pregnant Jessica Simpson has teamed up with fellow diet diva Jennifer Hudson to discuss their slimming success in a new advertisement for WeightWatchers.
In the commercial, which makes its debut today, the brand`s spokeswomen strut down a street and recall past struggles to shift unwanted pounds, reported Daily Express.
Hudson said, "I was overweight my whole life. I just figured I was born that way." While Simpson added, "I obsessed about my weight my whole life. I was always on some new life-stopping diet."
Simpson, 32, who recently confirmed that she is pregnant with her second child, then praises the WeightWatchers plan, insisting, "It lets me be me. I amazed myself."
Company bosses have confirmed Simpson will not follow the diet during her second pregnancy, but she will resume the programme after giving birth.
The `I Wanna Love You Forever` hitmaker has lost more than 50 pounds (23 kgs) on Weight Watchers, while Hudson shed 80 pounds (36 kgs).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!