Jessie J auctions off Comic Relief catsuit
London: Pop star Jessie J has auctioned off a catsuit she wore during the Comic Relief fundraiser to raise money for charity.
The `Price Tag` hitmaker shaved her head on live Tv last Friday as part of the star-studded telethon and donned a white and red polka dot catsuit made for her by British costume designer Wendy Benstead.
The 24-year-old British star went one step further in her efforts to raise money for charity by auctioning off the bespoke catsuit.
The outfit raised a further USD 600 for the cause when bidding closed on auction website eBay.Com Sunday night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Ram Charan matched steps with dad Chiranjeevi
- Ajay Devgn announces release date of ‘Baadshaho’
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!