Jimmy Choo to work with Rob Pruitt
London: Designer Jimmy Choo is set to collaborate with New York-based visual artist Rob Pruitt on a new spring-summer 2013 range.
His fashion house will join forces with the contemporary artist on a capsule cruise collection, and the brand is hoping his influence will lead to the creation of some very collectible and uniquely beautiful products, reports a website.
"We were captivated by Pruitt`s energy, his computer screen use of colour and the festive exuberance of his prints and materials; there were elements in his work that reminded us in subtle ways of the Jimmy Choo design iconography," said Sandra Choi, creative director, Jimmy Choo.
"We sensed that Rob`s twist on Jimmy Choo glamour would yield something very collectible and uniquely beautiful," she added.
The collection will feature shoes, small leather accessories and handbags, and it is expected to arrive in Jimmy Choo boutiques and online by November this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India
- Deepika Padukone aces her monochrome look like a fashion pro!
- Make-up must haves in your kitty!
- Wedding special: Dear men, ace Nawabi look this season
- Vishnu Raj Menon wins Peter England Mr India 2016, Hrithik Roshan feels 'inspired'