Jimmy Choo to work with Rob Pruitt
London: Designer Jimmy Choo is set to collaborate with New York-based visual artist Rob Pruitt on a new spring-summer 2013 range.
His fashion house will join forces with the contemporary artist on a capsule cruise collection, and the brand is hoping his influence will lead to the creation of some very collectible and uniquely beautiful products, reports a website.
"We were captivated by Pruitt`s energy, his computer screen use of colour and the festive exuberance of his prints and materials; there were elements in his work that reminded us in subtle ways of the Jimmy Choo design iconography," said Sandra Choi, creative director, Jimmy Choo.
"We sensed that Rob`s twist on Jimmy Choo glamour would yield something very collectible and uniquely beautiful," she added.
The collection will feature shoes, small leather accessories and handbags, and it is expected to arrive in Jimmy Choo boutiques and online by November this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance