Jimmy Choo to work with Rob Pruitt
London: Designer Jimmy Choo is set to collaborate with New York-based visual artist Rob Pruitt on a new spring-summer 2013 range.
His fashion house will join forces with the contemporary artist on a capsule cruise collection, and the brand is hoping his influence will lead to the creation of some very collectible and uniquely beautiful products, reports a website.
"We were captivated by Pruitt`s energy, his computer screen use of colour and the festive exuberance of his prints and materials; there were elements in his work that reminded us in subtle ways of the Jimmy Choo design iconography," said Sandra Choi, creative director, Jimmy Choo.
"We sensed that Rob`s twist on Jimmy Choo glamour would yield something very collectible and uniquely beautiful," she added.
The collection will feature shoes, small leather accessories and handbags, and it is expected to arrive in Jimmy Choo boutiques and online by November this year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?