JLo`s beauty routine hampered by kids
London: Motherhood has proven a tough job for Hollywood beauty Jennifer Lopez who says that her beauty regime suffered after the birth of her twins.
The 41-year-old singer-actress has taken to minimal beauty routines as her three-year-old twins Max and Emme don`t let her have a free minute, reported Hello magazine.
"It can be hard. Sometimes it`s like literally I`m taking a bath and Max is off with the clothes and in the tub with me or in the shower. You don`t have a minute by yourself. Go to the bathroom? Baby standing right there. I`m like `Go outside.` Emme`s like, `No way`. So yeah it`s tough," said Lopez.
The `American Idol` judge had earlier admitted to struggling with maintaining her famous toned figure post giving birth.
"I`ve always been athletic and really enjoyed that. And I`ve never been a big eater. But since I had the babies, it`s been harder. Your body does change. Not too drastically, but I definitely have to work harder and watch what I eat
"I`ve never had to work on my stomach before, it was like, concave, I was a lucky person, but since the babies, I do. I really have to work on it," added Lopez.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- I prefer Indian designers over big international names: Aditi Rao Hydari
- See pics: RAR comes out with Autumn Winter collection!
- Wearing bow-tie everyday was Nick Jonas' fashion faux pas
- Ranbir Kapoor unveils Manish Malhotra's debut menswear line at LFW