Johar, Varun Bahl to end Van Heusen India Mens Week 2011
New Delhi: Filmmaker Karan Johar and Varun Bahl have been selected as the grand finale designers of Van Heusen India Mens Week 2011.
The duo`s label `Karan Johar+Varun Bhal` which was launched in 2009 will bring the curtains down to the three day fashion fete, which begins from September 4.
"India is one of the few countries in the world to host a fashion week dedicated to men`s wear and it`s great to be a
part of the VHIMW 2011 for the second time. Look forward to doing the finale," said Johar in a statement.
Sunil Sethi, President, Fashion Design Council of India said, "Karan and Varun`s creative energies synced together will display a spectacle. Varun is an ace designer known for his ability to look beyond the obvious and create something very different each time. Karan is recognized for his aesthetic sense of style," Sethi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH