John Abraham flaunts retro sunglasses in `Shootout at Wadala`
New Delhi: Mumbai-based designer Kunal Rawal, who specialises in menswear, has designed golden frame aviator sunglasses for actor John Abraham.
The sunglasses depict the 1980s looks and the actor will be seen flaunting these in his forthcoming film ‘Shootout at Wadala’.
Rawal said he and his team had to visit over 75 stores before he finalised the design.
"The search wasn`t easy for us. My team visited every nook and corner of the antique stores at Grant Road and Dadar and also Delhi, which indeed made our Bollywood hunk John Abraham complete his 1980s look," said Rawal in a statement.
John was also spotted wearing the sunglasses at the launch events and film promotions.
Rawal has also designed clothes and styled John and Anil Kapoor for the film, which is all set to hit theatres this Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', rakes in Rs 40 cr on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic