John Abraham flaunts retro sunglasses in `Shootout at Wadala`
New Delhi: Mumbai-based designer Kunal Rawal, who specialises in menswear, has designed golden frame aviator sunglasses for actor John Abraham.
The sunglasses depict the 1980s looks and the actor will be seen flaunting these in his forthcoming film ‘Shootout at Wadala’.
Rawal said he and his team had to visit over 75 stores before he finalised the design.
"The search wasn`t easy for us. My team visited every nook and corner of the antique stores at Grant Road and Dadar and also Delhi, which indeed made our Bollywood hunk John Abraham complete his 1980s look," said Rawal in a statement.
John was also spotted wearing the sunglasses at the launch events and film promotions.
Rawal has also designed clothes and styled John and Anil Kapoor for the film, which is all set to hit theatres this Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how