John Abraham flaunts retro sunglasses in `Shootout at Wadala`
New Delhi: Mumbai-based designer Kunal Rawal, who specialises in menswear, has designed golden frame aviator sunglasses for actor John Abraham.
The sunglasses depict the 1980s looks and the actor will be seen flaunting these in his forthcoming film ‘Shootout at Wadala’.
Rawal said he and his team had to visit over 75 stores before he finalised the design.
"The search wasn`t easy for us. My team visited every nook and corner of the antique stores at Grant Road and Dadar and also Delhi, which indeed made our Bollywood hunk John Abraham complete his 1980s look," said Rawal in a statement.
John was also spotted wearing the sunglasses at the launch events and film promotions.
Rawal has also designed clothes and styled John and Anil Kapoor for the film, which is all set to hit theatres this Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor keen to shoot more films in Meghalaya
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!