John`s Priya goes clickety-click at National awards
New Delhi: John Abraham turned up for the 60th National Film Awards ceremony in the capital with his girlfriend Priya Runchal, dressed in a sober gold ensemble. She was more than excited when her beau went onto the stage, and she couldn`t stop taking his pictures on her phone.
Priya was spotted sitting on one end of the Vigyan Bhavan auditorium in New Delhi Friday evening, while John took his seat on the awardees` side with ‘Vicky Donor’ director Shoojit Sircar.
The movie, John`s debut production won the best film providing wholesome entertainment award.
When John went up on the stage to collect the honour from President Pranab Mukherjee, Priya immediately took out her phone and went on clicking pictures, instead of joining the entire crowd in clapping and cheering for her beau. However, her happiness was visible in the gleam in her eyes.
John was also being the perfect beau by taking care of Priya. He didn`t go to his seat until she was comfortable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'