Johnny Depp shares tattoo with former death row inmate Damien Echols
Melbourne: Johnny Depp and American murderer Damien Echols have become like brothers after the actor released him from the Arkansas’ death row, and the two even have matching tattoos, it has been revealed.
“We have some,” a website has quoted Depp as saying while touching the tattoo on the right side of his chest.
“This one Damien designed. It`s one of my all-time favourites, and it means quite a lot to me,” he said.
Echols revealed that whenever he and Depp get together, they often end up in a tattoo parlour. According to Depp it’s all about “celebrating the moment”. Echols spent 18 years in prison for the 1993 murders of three 8-year old boys in West Memphis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!