Jourdan Dunn is the new face of Burberry
London: British fashion model Jourdan Dunn has been named as the new face of Burberry.
Renowned photographer Mario Testino shot the 20-year-old, from London, on Brighton Beach for the new campaign.
Dunn, looking stunning in a biker jacket by the British label, was discovered at the Hammersmith branch of Primark and went on to win Model of the Year in 2008.
“We wanted to create a dynamic campaign that reflects the diversity of our broad global consumer, revealing new British cast members each month, all with their own identity, embodying the different attitudes of the Burberry guy and girl,” the Daily Mail quoted chief Creative Officer Christopher Bailey as saying.
“We shot on Brighton beach to celebrate the great British outdoors and our history of supporting emerging talent and to bring to life the emotion behind protection from the elements,” Bailey added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn