Judi Dench wears Indian creation again
New Delhi: Legendary British actress Judi Dench seems to be in love with Indian fashion creations. After flaunting a Lucknavi chikan embroidery ensemble by Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla at the Venice Film Festival, she opted for one of the designer duo`s design once again for the 57th BFI London Film Festival.
The 78-year-old`s latest choice was of a design inspired by the carpets of Agra. She exuded elegance as she slipped into the black apparel for the screening of her acclaimed movie ‘Philomena’ in London Wednesday.
The designer duo believes the look was perfect.
"With the season changing, we went for the ever elegant, standard for glamour-black. The outfit is inspired by India`s legendary Agra carpets and consists of a black sheath worn with a kali coat featuring beige and gold silk thread (resham) embroidery," the duo said said in a joint statement.
Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla, who have completed 25 years in the fashion world, have a regular celebrity clientele, including Bollywood`s famed Bachchan family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study
- Film Festivals purest form of education for budding filmmakers: Arjun Kapoor
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn