Juhi Chawla walks the ramp as `Marathi Mulgi`
Mumbai: Punjabi `kudi` Juhi Chawla flaunted the Marathi `Mulgi` look Monday at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter-Festive 2013 runway here.
Dressed in a bright sinduri pink floor-length anarkali with green hemline, green dupatta and traditional `nath` (nose piece) as well as neck piece, Juhi brought the Maharashtrian flavour on the ramp as a showstopper for designer Shruti Sancheti.
"It was a pleasure walking the ramp. I really loved her work and the fall of all her attires," Juhi told reporters after the show.
Describing Juhi`s attire, Shruti said: "Her outfit is an amalgamation of various Maharashtrian styles. It`s an anarkali with detailed embroidery work and typical Maharashtrian jewellery."
Even the show began with a girl donning traditional Nauvari sari and performing on the song `Gananayakaya` from the film `Viruddh`.
Shruti`s collection was very Indian that included saris, ghaghras and anarkalis, among others.
Image Courtesy: Twitter
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic