Julianne Moore hates 1950s style clothes
London: Actress Julianne Moore hates wearing 1950s style clothes because she doesn`t have the body to carry that classic look.
"I don`t like `50s clothes. I wear them in movies, or they appear on the runway, ladylike waists and all that. I`m like `No!" Julianne told Instyle magazine.
She added: "I hate them on me because I have no waist. I go straight up and down."
However, the 50-year-old actress prefers the style of the 1970s, reports femalefirst.co.uk
"I remember a Life magazine photo of a girl with long hair, in jeans, no make-up, hair very loose and I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Very `70s. That has stayed with me my entire life," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra