Julianne Moore named new face of L’Oreal
Washington: Julianne Moore has been named the new Global brand ambassador for cosmetics company L’Oreal Paris.
According to Women’s Wear Daily, the 51-year-old actress will begin her term from 2013 and will be seen in ads of the company’s new product called Cellular Renaissance.
The Oscar nominated star revealed that her personal skin-care routine is fairly simple consisting of face oil, SPF, and a washcloth but she loves and buys L’Oreal products regularly.
“I’m an actual user of the brand and it’s hard not to be,” UsMagazine.com quoted the actor as saying.
“Every modern woman shops everywhere for beauty, but for me it’s mostly the airport or the drugstore.
“It’s nice to be promoting something that is accessible to everyone,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals