Julianne Moore’s style secrets, avoids colours
Los Angeles: What is Julianne Moore’s style secret? The actress says that she takes her age and red hair into consideration when picking out an outfit.
Eonline reports that the 53-year-old, who recently featured on the cover page of Net-a-Porter`s online magazine, The Edit, said: "After a certain age, you can`t wear anything with words on it.”
"Also, I don`t wear a lot of colour because, having red hair, I carry a lot of colour with me."
Moore also has one designer in particular that she finds herself turning to again and again - Tom Ford, who refers to her as a muse and cast her in the leading role in his 2009 film “A Single Man”.
Praising him, Moore said: "I don`t know that I`m his muse, I`m definitely a friend. He`s not mysterious about fashion, which I love... He`s just a great, wonderfully creative and soulful person, and a really good friend."
As for her off-duty hours, Moore likes to reach for an Isabel Marant jacket and boots and finish off her laid back look with J Brand jeans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal
- Get Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's make-up look this festive season!
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn