Julianne Moore’s style secrets, avoids colours
Los Angeles: What is Julianne Moore’s style secret? The actress says that she takes her age and red hair into consideration when picking out an outfit.
Eonline reports that the 53-year-old, who recently featured on the cover page of Net-a-Porter`s online magazine, The Edit, said: "After a certain age, you can`t wear anything with words on it.”
"Also, I don`t wear a lot of colour because, having red hair, I carry a lot of colour with me."
Moore also has one designer in particular that she finds herself turning to again and again - Tom Ford, who refers to her as a muse and cast her in the leading role in his 2009 film “A Single Man”.
Praising him, Moore said: "I don`t know that I`m his muse, I`m definitely a friend. He`s not mysterious about fashion, which I love... He`s just a great, wonderfully creative and soulful person, and a really good friend."
As for her off-duty hours, Moore likes to reach for an Isabel Marant jacket and boots and finish off her laid back look with J Brand jeans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Priyanka Chopra's birthday wish for Sanjay Leela Bhansali is too cute to miss!
- Rangoon movie review: Kangana Ranaut as Miss Julia is 'bloody hell'; Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's tussle in love stays with you!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar
- Vikram Vedha: R Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi's on screen face off is incredibly captivating – WATCH
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show