Justin Bieber bags Calvin Klein endorsement deal
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber`s has landed an endorsement deal with Calvin Klein (CK) and shot a campaign for the brand`s underwear range.
The 20-year-old joins the ranks of supermodels Kate Moss and Lara Stone who modelled for CK.
Although it`s not known how much Bieber got for the campaign, Moss` first CK contract was worth a reported $1.2 million - later rising to $4 million, dailymail.co.uk reports.
"Justin has shot for Calvin Klein, we hope the results will be released later this year," said a source from the brand.
Just last week, Bieber posted a photo of his tattooed body in his Calvin Klein underwear, and was also seen wearing the brand as he hiked up Runyon Canyon in California and then arrived home in Los Angeles.
In April, it was rumoured he would appear in a campaign with Kendall Jenner, who also posted a picture of her clad in her CK underwear, with the message: "Just going to hang out in #myCalvins all day! Thank-you Calvin Klein for my little gifts."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan shoots with real-life boxers
- Sobhita Dhulipala was perfect for 'Raman Raghav 2.0': Anurag Kashyap
- Don't want to do many films at a time, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Terence Lewis to financially help TV show contestants
- Watch: Trailer of India's first stoner movie 'M Cream' is finally out
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why