Justin Bieber bags Calvin Klein endorsement deal
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber`s has landed an endorsement deal with Calvin Klein (CK) and shot a campaign for the brand`s underwear range.
The 20-year-old joins the ranks of supermodels Kate Moss and Lara Stone who modelled for CK.
Although it`s not known how much Bieber got for the campaign, Moss` first CK contract was worth a reported $1.2 million - later rising to $4 million, dailymail.co.uk reports.
"Justin has shot for Calvin Klein, we hope the results will be released later this year," said a source from the brand.
Just last week, Bieber posted a photo of his tattooed body in his Calvin Klein underwear, and was also seen wearing the brand as he hiked up Runyon Canyon in California and then arrived home in Los Angeles.
In April, it was rumoured he would appear in a campaign with Kendall Jenner, who also posted a picture of her clad in her CK underwear, with the message: "Just going to hang out in #myCalvins all day! Thank-you Calvin Klein for my little gifts."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video