Justin Bieber flaunts new tattoos
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber has got two new tattoos - a compass design on his tricep and a court jester`s face on his forearm.
He flaunted the new body art via a photograph on his Instagram account, reports contactmusic.com.
The ‘Baby’ hitmaker posted a picture of himself with his arm across his face, showing off his newest tattoo.
‘New tat’, he posted with the image.
Bieber had started building on his collection of body art since he was just 16.
He then posted a second picture, just four hours later, of a court jester style face on his forearm in thick black ink with the words ‘Coloured it in’ alongside.
The 19-year-old has tattoo collection includes a small bird on his hip. He also has the logo of Canadian junior ice-hockey team, the Stratford Cullitans, on his left shoulder, which he dedicated to his grandfather on Twitter in January 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof