Justin Bieber gets a new tattoo on chest
London: Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has got a brand new tattoo done on his chest which is believed to be in honour of his mother Pattie Mallette.
The 18-year-old `Boyfriend` singer`s latest body art features Pattie`s birth date of April 2, 1975 inked in roman numerals on the upper right of his chest, reported Daily Mail online.
Bieber is seen topless while wearing dark shades as a tattoo artist works on the design in one picture posted on Twitter, which is the latest of several tattoos the `As Long As You Love Me` already has on his body.
Earlier this month, Bieber also got another tattoo when he had the logo for the Stratford Cullitons inked onto his left shoulder blade, believed to be in tribute to his grandfather.
His other tattoos include the word `Believe` inked across his left arm, the image of Jesus Christ on his left calf and the Japanese Kanji symbol for music on his right arm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly