Justin Bieber gets a new tattoo on chest
London: Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has got a brand new tattoo done on his chest which is believed to be in honour of his mother Pattie Mallette.
The 18-year-old `Boyfriend` singer`s latest body art features Pattie`s birth date of April 2, 1975 inked in roman numerals on the upper right of his chest, reported Daily Mail online.
Bieber is seen topless while wearing dark shades as a tattoo artist works on the design in one picture posted on Twitter, which is the latest of several tattoos the `As Long As You Love Me` already has on his body.
Earlier this month, Bieber also got another tattoo when he had the logo for the Stratford Cullitons inked onto his left shoulder blade, believed to be in tribute to his grandfather.
His other tattoos include the word `Believe` inked across his left arm, the image of Jesus Christ on his left calf and the Japanese Kanji symbol for music on his right arm.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!