Justin Timberlake parts ways from clothing line
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake is reportedly saying goodbye to William Rast, the clothing line he launched with best friend Trace Ayala for his album Target in 2005.
According to sources, Timberlake is still involved in the brand but by the end of the year, he won't be anymore, reported Aceshowbiz.
Rast is known for its premium jeans. It has released several collections during New York Fashion Weeks but allegedly hasn't had any show since 2010.
"Not a lot of retailers wanted it. Because the perception is Justin's not involved, so why would anyone want to wear it?"
A spokesman for the clothing line says, without denying Timberlake's exit, that the "Bad Teacher" actor is "eternally" connected to the brand because it's "a combination of Justin's grandfather's name and Justin's best friend's grandfather's name."
Timberlake is currently promoting his comeback album "The 20/20 Experience" which is expected to have a sequel later this year.
He has also teamed up with designer Tom Ford to create a collection of clothing inspired by his album which has first single called ‘Suit & Tie’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show