Justin Timberlake to collaborate with designer Tom Ford
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake is teaming up with designer Tom Ford to create a collection of suits that will accompany the release of his comeback album `The 20/20 Experience`.
The duo`s clothes and accessories will feature in videos and visual campaigns for the album that releases in March, reports contactmusic.com.
Ford worked with Timberlake on the snazzy outfits in the video for his latest song "Suit & Tie" and also created the artwork for the single, which features a close-up of a Tom Ford tuxedo and bow-tie.
It`s not the first time they have collaborated. Ford made Timberlake`s wedding outfit with inputs from the groom himself.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn