Kangana Ranaut attends London Fashion Week
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut marked her presence at the recently concluded London Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 14.
Dressed in powder blue ensemble by Burberry, she attended the Burberry Prorsum Womenswear Autumn-Winter 2014 Show held at Kensington Gardens in London on Monday, said a statement.
The British luxury fashion brand`s new collection consisted of trench coats, ponchos, equestrian topcoats and more in fabrics like hand-painted leather, suede, shearling, Scottish-woven wool cashmere and crêpe silk.
Other popular faces who attended the show as guests included actor Bradley Cooper, One Direction singer Harry Styles, actor Daniel Bruhl and actress Felicity Jones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teresa Giudice slammed for bikini pics of underage daughters
- Kangana Ranaut turns GORGEOUS showstopper for Tarun Tahiliani at Lakme Fashion Week—Pics inside!
- Biopic on Kishore Kumar, RD Burman shouldn't be made: Naseeruddin Shah
- 'Law & Order' actor Steven Hill dies at 94
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly