Kangana Ranaut attends London Fashion Week
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut marked her presence at the recently concluded London Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 14.
Dressed in powder blue ensemble by Burberry, she attended the Burberry Prorsum Womenswear Autumn-Winter 2014 Show held at Kensington Gardens in London on Monday, said a statement.
The British luxury fashion brand`s new collection consisted of trench coats, ponchos, equestrian topcoats and more in fabrics like hand-painted leather, suede, shearling, Scottish-woven wool cashmere and crêpe silk.
Other popular faces who attended the show as guests included actor Bradley Cooper, One Direction singer Harry Styles, actor Daniel Bruhl and actress Felicity Jones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch