Kangana Ranaut attends London Fashion Week
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut marked her presence at the recently concluded London Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 14.
Dressed in powder blue ensemble by Burberry, she attended the Burberry Prorsum Womenswear Autumn-Winter 2014 Show held at Kensington Gardens in London on Monday, said a statement.
The British luxury fashion brand`s new collection consisted of trench coats, ponchos, equestrian topcoats and more in fabrics like hand-painted leather, suede, shearling, Scottish-woven wool cashmere and crêpe silk.
Other popular faces who attended the show as guests included actor Bradley Cooper, One Direction singer Harry Styles, actor Daniel Bruhl and actress Felicity Jones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!