Kangana Ranaut opens up about her fashion choices
New Delhi: Kangana Ranaut has opened up about her fashion choices, including her most fashionable role so far, her favorite designers and design labels.
In an interview with L`officiel India Magazine, the Bollywood style diva revealed that Burberry and Stella McCartney are her favorite foreign design labels, and she loves Sabyasachi`s design when it comes to ethnic fashion.
The `Tanu Weds Manu` star said that she is extremely comfortable in Burberry gowns as they fit her well and Tom Ford is one design label she can blindly pick from.
When asked about her most fashionable film, the 26-year-old actress asserted that her role in `Krrish 3` was the most fashionable until now
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn