Kangana Ranaut opens up about her fashion choices
New Delhi: Kangana Ranaut has opened up about her fashion choices, including her most fashionable role so far, her favorite designers and design labels.
In an interview with L`officiel India Magazine, the Bollywood style diva revealed that Burberry and Stella McCartney are her favorite foreign design labels, and she loves Sabyasachi`s design when it comes to ethnic fashion.
The `Tanu Weds Manu` star said that she is extremely comfortable in Burberry gowns as they fit her well and Tom Ford is one design label she can blindly pick from.
When asked about her most fashionable film, the 26-year-old actress asserted that her role in `Krrish 3` was the most fashionable until now
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Half Girlfriend: Shraddha Kapoor's sporty look grabs eyeballs in fresh still – See pic
- Diljit Dosanjh's thank you note to Hindi film industry will melt your heart!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH