Kangana Ranaut opens up about her fashion choices
New Delhi: Kangana Ranaut has opened up about her fashion choices, including her most fashionable role so far, her favorite designers and design labels.
In an interview with L`officiel India Magazine, the Bollywood style diva revealed that Burberry and Stella McCartney are her favorite foreign design labels, and she loves Sabyasachi`s design when it comes to ethnic fashion.
The `Tanu Weds Manu` star said that she is extremely comfortable in Burberry gowns as they fit her well and Tom Ford is one design label she can blindly pick from.
When asked about her most fashionable film, the 26-year-old actress asserted that her role in `Krrish 3` was the most fashionable until now
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai