Kangana Ranaut roped in as face of Myntra`s DressBerry
New Delhi: Versatile actress Kangana Ranaut, who has a distinct taste in fashion, has been roped in by e-tailer Myntra as the face of its in-house brand DressBerry. She says she was lured to endorse the brand due to its fun, flirty and feminine style.
"When I came across DressBerry, I took an instant liking to it. Besides the apparel, it is the attitude of `Fun, Flirty and Feminine` reflected by the brand that appeals to me," Kangana said in a statement.
Myntra launched DressBerry in 2013, and within a span of 15 months, it has gained popularity.
The actress, who touched new heights of popularity herself with her role as Rani in "Queen", said: "Brands like Myntra.com are providing access to youth in smaller towns to shop for their favourite brands as they are equally aspirational and want to look good just like their counterparts in larger cities."
With her recent films, "Queen" and "Revolver Rani", as well as her past success "Fashion", Myntra saw Kangana as a perfect fit to endorse DressBerry.
The brand offers a range of tops, dresses, jackets, bottoms, jumpsuits, nightwear and accessories, available from Rs.249 up to Rs.1,999.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic