Kangana Ranaut roped in as face of Myntra`s DressBerry
New Delhi: Versatile actress Kangana Ranaut, who has a distinct taste in fashion, has been roped in by e-tailer Myntra as the face of its in-house brand DressBerry. She says she was lured to endorse the brand due to its fun, flirty and feminine style.
"When I came across DressBerry, I took an instant liking to it. Besides the apparel, it is the attitude of `Fun, Flirty and Feminine` reflected by the brand that appeals to me," Kangana said in a statement.
Myntra launched DressBerry in 2013, and within a span of 15 months, it has gained popularity.
The actress, who touched new heights of popularity herself with her role as Rani in "Queen", said: "Brands like Myntra.com are providing access to youth in smaller towns to shop for their favourite brands as they are equally aspirational and want to look good just like their counterparts in larger cities."
With her recent films, "Queen" and "Revolver Rani", as well as her past success "Fashion", Myntra saw Kangana as a perfect fit to endorse DressBerry.
The brand offers a range of tops, dresses, jackets, bottoms, jumpsuits, nightwear and accessories, available from Rs.249 up to Rs.1,999.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fawad Khan looks even more dashing in beefed-up avatar – See PIC
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: In this Shiva temple, devotees offer broom!
- Shahid Kapoor doesn’t want to work with Kangana Ranaut? ‘Queen’ actress clears the air
- Deepika Padukone answers question on rumours about her plans to attend Oscar Awards
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show