Kanye West tells fans to boycott Louis Vuitton
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West has urged his fans not to purchase anything from the French fashion house Louis Vuitton as the head of the company Yves Carcelle reportedly refused to meet him.
The 36-year-old rapper during an interview, recalled the incident where he could not meet Yves in Paris, reported Ace Showbiz.
"While I was in Paris I wanted to meet the head of Louis Vuitton and he said `I don`t understand why we need to meet with you?` I said let me explain to you why you need to meet with me," West said.
Then the `Stronger` hitmaker said, "Everybody in New York City right now, don`t buy any Louis Vuitton until after January... Now do you wanna meet with me? Influence... They think that I don`t realise my power."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing