Kanye West to design for fashion label
Los Angeles: Celebrities including rappers Kanye West and Pharrell Williams will test their design instincts for a limited edition collection for Japanese clothing company Bathing Ape`s 20th anniversary.
The hip-hop stars are among 20 artists taking part in the project and each collaborator has created their own interpretation of the label`s signature Ape Head image, which will be printed on canvases and T-shirts, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The initial collection will be exhibited at the Garden Gallery Tsutaya in Tokyo, Japan for three days, starting April 27 before being rolled out alongside promotional products across stores worldwide.
Bathing Ape was founded by Japanese musician Nigo, who is also a co-owner of the Billionaire Boys Club clothing line with Williams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!