Kanye West to make a fashion comeback?
Los Angeles: Rapper-designer Kanye West is reportedly ready to make a comeback with a clothing brand, Unisex`s Spring-Summer 2014 collection to be unveiled in September.
The `New Slaves` hitmaker released his debut womenswear collection, DW by Kanye West, in 2011 and also showed it at Paris Fashion Week for two seasons.
West reportedly spent a week in Milan working on a new collection comprising 100 pieces with the help of Diesel`s artistic director, Nicola Formichetti.
The 36-year-old also said that his first collection was better and artful. "The first collection was way better than the second, it was more artful. It was 30 collections in one," femalefirst.co.uk quoted West as saying.
"It just takes time for me to slow down and think like a normal person. I have to somehow put out something that says, `I look sensible,`" he added.
West recently collaborated with French label APC for menswear collection, which sold out within hours of being made available online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!