Kanye West to make a fashion comeback?
Los Angeles: Rapper-designer Kanye West is reportedly ready to make a comeback with a clothing brand, Unisex`s Spring-Summer 2014 collection to be unveiled in September.
The `New Slaves` hitmaker released his debut womenswear collection, DW by Kanye West, in 2011 and also showed it at Paris Fashion Week for two seasons.
West reportedly spent a week in Milan working on a new collection comprising 100 pieces with the help of Diesel`s artistic director, Nicola Formichetti.
The 36-year-old also said that his first collection was better and artful. "The first collection was way better than the second, it was more artful. It was 30 collections in one," femalefirst.co.uk quoted West as saying.
"It just takes time for me to slow down and think like a normal person. I have to somehow put out something that says, `I look sensible,`" he added.
West recently collaborated with French label APC for menswear collection, which sold out within hours of being made available online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how