Kanye West to make a fashion comeback?
Los Angeles: Rapper-designer Kanye West is reportedly ready to make a comeback with a clothing brand, Unisex`s Spring-Summer 2014 collection to be unveiled in September.
The `New Slaves` hitmaker released his debut womenswear collection, DW by Kanye West, in 2011 and also showed it at Paris Fashion Week for two seasons.
West reportedly spent a week in Milan working on a new collection comprising 100 pieces with the help of Diesel`s artistic director, Nicola Formichetti.
The 36-year-old also said that his first collection was better and artful. "The first collection was way better than the second, it was more artful. It was 30 collections in one," femalefirst.co.uk quoted West as saying.
"It just takes time for me to slow down and think like a normal person. I have to somehow put out something that says, `I look sensible,`" he added.
West recently collaborated with French label APC for menswear collection, which sold out within hours of being made available online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Aamir Khan to lock horns with Sanjay Dutt at Box Office next year
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!