Kanye West unveils second range for fashion brand
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West, who had first collaborated with French fashion brand A.P.C. in 2013, has now launched his second capsule collection for it.
The collection has a variety of menswear options like fur trimmed anorak, faded skinny jeans and paisley-printed trousers, reports eonline.com.
Many coats feature elaborate hoods, zipper details and dramatic styling and each look was consistently accessorised with classic yellow Timberland boots.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video