Kanye West unveils second range for fashion brand
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West, who had first collaborated with French fashion brand A.P.C. in 2013, has now launched his second capsule collection for it.
The collection has a variety of menswear options like fur trimmed anorak, faded skinny jeans and paisley-printed trousers, reports eonline.com.
Many coats feature elaborate hoods, zipper details and dramatic styling and each look was consistently accessorised with classic yellow Timberland boots.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH