Kanye West unveils second range for fashion brand
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West, who had first collaborated with French fashion brand A.P.C. in 2013, has now launched his second capsule collection for it.
The collection has a variety of menswear options like fur trimmed anorak, faded skinny jeans and paisley-printed trousers, reports eonline.com.
Many coats feature elaborate hoods, zipper details and dramatic styling and each look was consistently accessorised with classic yellow Timberland boots.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why