Karan Johar-Varun Bahl label goes online
New Delhi: Karan Johar+Varun Bahl, the brainchild of Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar and designer Varun Bahl, is set to go online.
An assortment of casual shirts in white, grey, navy blue and black, the collection will be available at designer Pernia Qureshi`s pop up shop, said a statement.
The online fashion boutique already has known menswear designers retailing their clothes. Among them are Rajesh Pratap Singh, Atsu Sekhose, Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna, Raghavendra Rathore and Suket Dhir.
Now getting Karan Johar+Varun Bahl online will add more options in menswear market.
The collection starts from Rs.4,500 and goes upto Rs.6,500.
The partnership between two major stalwarts happened almost six years ago when Bahl started designing for the filmmaker.
The two caught fashion connoisseur`s attention at the India Couture Week 2010, when some of the known names from movie business including Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan walked the ramp for them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hugh Jackman treated for skin cancer on nose again
- My personal life does not affect my work: Pulkit Samrat
- Mahabharata: Who was the only Kaurava to oppose Draupadi’s vastraharan?
- Parineeti Chopra to star in YRF's next 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone very much in love – These videos are proofs