Kardashians want kidswear line
Los Angeles: The Kardashian sisters - Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, who have recently teamed up with British high street store Dorothy Perkins to launch their Kardashian Kollection, say their next fashion venture will be aimed at kids.
They will call their children`s clothing line, Kardashian Kids.
"We all love spoiling Mason and Penelope (Kourtney`s children) with clothes. Fashion for little people is so adorable, so Kardashian Kids would definitely be fun," thesun.co.uk quoted Khole as saying.
She also revealed how they can`t wait for British girls to see their Dorothy Perkins Kardashian Kollection as they are so impressed with how women in the UK dress.
"British women are really stylish and I can`t wait to see what they think of the Kardashian Kollection.
"I think curvy has become not only more acceptable but more desirable than ever before. So many women are now proud of their curves and want to accentuate them rather than hiding them away. I`m so happy to see this happen," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt on latest Grazia cover is UNMISSABLE!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor's shopping PIC defines sister squad goals!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!