Kareena Kapoor Khan shows off her legs on Filmfare cover: Hot or not?
Bebo grabs eyeballs in every possible outfit and she’s proved it yet again with her latest appearance on a popular glossy
With the addition of ‘Khan’ to her name, the very hot Kapoor girl, Kareena Kapoor seems to have gotten hotter! The lovely lady still looks young and fresh on the cover page of Filmfare’s new version. Dressed in hot pants and a casual top, Kareena Kapoor Khan makes our jaws drop to the floor as she scorches the magazine cover!
Kareena plays it well on the cover page by staying fully covered on the top in a deep yellow knitted top. To balance it out, she’s smartly teamed it with light colored hot pants, flaunting her butter-like smooth legs! Bebo’s hot pants aren’t just any ordinary ones and neither the tattered ones, the gorgeous Begum is sporting some uniquely styled shorts, which add to her oomph factor! Totally droolworthy, we must say! This Satyagraha actor personifies style with each of her appearances, no?
Bebo’s hair looks perfectly blown out and the casual hairdo makes her look all the more chic! Posing against a sexy convertible, set against a countryside backdrop, Kareena is a treat to the eyes on the Filmfare cover. Don’t you agree?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!