Kareena Kapoor not experimental with shoes!
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor believes the youths love to experiment with bright and colourful footwear, but she says she is not so experimental.
"I experiment, but not as much. But I do know that today`s generation likes a lot of colours. They wear bright pink or yellow shoes with a black dress. I think this generation is into colours a lot," the 32-year-old said here during the photo shoot for footwear brand Metro Shoes.
"If you want to add a fun element to your outfit, then you can wear bright coloured shoes," she added.
In terms of fitness, Kareena, who flaunted a `size zero` figure once, said she isn`t a workout person.
"I have always been fit in my own way, but I don`t do too many workouts. I like to eat and be healthy," she said.
Kareena is currently shooting for Karan Johar`s production ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’ with Imran Khan. It is being directed by Punit Malhotra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic