Kareena Kapoor not experimental with shoes!
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor believes the youths love to experiment with bright and colourful footwear, but she says she is not so experimental.
"I experiment, but not as much. But I do know that today`s generation likes a lot of colours. They wear bright pink or yellow shoes with a black dress. I think this generation is into colours a lot," the 32-year-old said here during the photo shoot for footwear brand Metro Shoes.
"If you want to add a fun element to your outfit, then you can wear bright coloured shoes," she added.
In terms of fitness, Kareena, who flaunted a `size zero` figure once, said she isn`t a workout person.
"I have always been fit in my own way, but I don`t do too many workouts. I like to eat and be healthy," she said.
Kareena is currently shooting for Karan Johar`s production ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’ with Imran Khan. It is being directed by Punit Malhotra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn