Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra special for Manish Malhotra
New Delhi: Manish Malhotra has designed dresses for almost all the leading ladies of Bollywood and confesses that of them Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra hold a special place in his heart.
"Every actress that I have styled and has walked the ramp for me is special to me. It is very hard to choose one star. But if I had to, then I would say Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra," Malhotra told reporters.
The designer, who is set to showcase his collection at the ongoing Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) Friday, has styled Priyanka in films like ‘Dostana’ and ‘Agneepath’.
Kareena wore his designs in ‘Heroine’ and her wedding trousseau was also created exclusively by the designer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn