Kareena opts for Monisha Jaising`s design for `Koffee with Karan`
New Delhi: Kareena Kapoor Khan will flaunt Monisha Jaising`s creation on the celebrity chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’.
It`s a Fuchsia aztec drape off-shoulder gown. The style was kept minimal and complemented the actress`s peaches and cream complexion to perfection, said a statement.
The episode, to be aired Sunday on Star World, will see Kareena going up, close and personal about her life with host Karan Johar.
She has already created a stir with her controversial statement of addressing Katrina Kaif as her "sister-in-law" on the show. It shows that her cousin and Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir is serious about Katrina.
Interestingly, Ranbir will join her in the chat show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly